1. I was an extra in the movie Long Gone when I was 14 (we lived across the street from one of the baseball stadiums used during filming, Tiger Town in Lakeland, Fl).
2. I lurve to eat dill pickles and eggs together.
3. I was known as the AWOL Queen by security when I was in Job Corps. Only time I was busted was while *cough* nude sunbathing (I got a towel around me before security came through the bushes to bust me and my little surfer boy).
5. I didn't get my drivers license until I was (i think) 20. No one would give me lessons so when I had the opportunity to finally take drivers ed for free, i took the class. (note: don't go for your first drivers license while trying to quit smoking)
6. I have the most obnoxious "geek laugh" when something really pops my cork.
(okay so this meme is like uber-ancient (turns out zats' post was from 2007) but i didn't realize it until after i'd actually thought of all these things, and dangit it was hard so i'm posting anyway)
Originally posted at http://kazbaby.dreamwidth.org/753760.html. You can comment there using OpenID.| comments