Characters: Team, Cam/Daniel, Cam/Teal'c
Disclaimer: Not making a dime off these guys. Just taking them out for a spin.
1. A group photo of SG-1, not too long after they'd started stepping through the gate as a team. Daniel's bangs still flopped over his eyes, but you could tell by looking at it that he'd just run his fingers through his hair to push it back moments before. Sam stood next to Daniel, trying her best for relaxed with her hands gripping the P-90, but all that she managed to do was let anyone who saw the picture know that she was all business, capable of throwing down with the best of them and was holding back long enough for the photo to be taken. Teal'c was…was Teal'c. Never a man of many words, but they weren't needed when you could see his heart so clearly captured as it was at that moment. O'Neill's cap blocked the sun from his eyes, but you could see enough of his face to see that the smile he wore was much more than a pose for the camera; it was the look of man in his element, with those he trusted with more than just his life. It was also pride, not in himself but in the people, his team and family, that surrounded him.
2. A tape of Teal'c and himself in the training room. From the look of the neatly typed date and time sticker along the side, the tape had been procured from security. After Daniel and Carter watched for several minutes (it wasn't like they had anything better to do), they were both staring at the screen; mouths hanging open in shock. Sam absently toying with the collar of her shirt; face flushed, Daniel's hand reaching discretely for his crotch and readjusting himself.
They've just reached the point in the video where Cam submits to Teal'c, panting the words out with each stroke of the large hand down his pants and calling him Master Teal'c, when the rest of their team returns with the groceries for Daniel's birthday party. Both men stop dead in their tracks to stare at the image of them playing out on Cam's large screen TV. Daniel drops the remote control in his haste to turn the television off and scrambles to pick the remote up. When the screen goes blank, Sam protests with a loud, "Hey…" and smacks at him to grab the remote from him before noticing they have company.
Arms loaded with bags, Cam and Teal'c look at each other a moment before Cam grins widely. "I told you they'd like it." Teal'c nods in agreement before looking at the two people blushing and gaping in astonishment. "Colonel Mitchell has made copies to take home with you if that is your desire."
Daniel turns the television back on. "Happy birthday to me…" Sam jumps up and demands, "Fork it over."
3. Several photos of fighter planes. Nestled in the middle is one of the first F-302s.
4. A home movie of Daniel kneeling between Cam's legs as he swallows him all the way down.
5. Print-outs from of a variety of toy selections ranging from fleece-lined leather cuffs to anal plugs and floggers. Each item appears to be of the finest quality. They all agreed that Cam has good taste in fetish gear. Each person memorizes a different product number for their own shopping carts.