1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store/supermarket?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
Flapjack or Pancake
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports?
Sneakers or Tennis shoes
13. Putting a room in order?
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect arthropod that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Knife and fork while hot, then fingers
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Yard sale or cheapskates paradise (my personal title)
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?