1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions and leave the answers as comments on my LJ
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
1) If Crichton hadn't been on the show, who would you write instead? Would you still have watched it?
Oh damn, hey isn't that cheating putting two questions in one?
I would write Scorpius I think. He's the other draw for me when it comes to writing the characters. It's fun trying to figure him out, as if anyone ever really can. Although, I am finding I'm doing more short pieces with the other characters.
That's if I would have given it a chance by even watching it. I probably still would have since it was the explosions that caught my attention in TTBRC, but it was John turning into Harvey that locked me into it. (gotta love those out of order skiffy marathons they have)
2) If you were to have just met me somewhere, what would your immediate impression be of me? (Bwa hah!)
Hot mama! *vbg*
3) Where is the one place you want to visit but have never been able to go?
Scotland. I've wanted to go there since I was 13 and heard the song Take Me Home by Phil Collins. Don't ask me to go into it further because I don't know why the song made me think of it and cry and want to go there.
4) What's the weirdest food you've ever eaten and was surprised you actually liked?
Spinach quiche, but since then I've discovered I love fresh spinach leaves. I still won't get near that canned crap.
5) What color is the outside of your house?
It's an old trailer, it's white with brown trim and pollen covering it. (makes note to borrow mother's pressure washer)