I'd seen most of the episodes off and on over the last few years but never in order (at least, when I paid attention to them) so here are a few thoughts after watching the DVDs:
1. Sheppard pretty much rocks the house. Though I think that has to do with me loving the character in the other seasons but now I can appreciate how he started out in the series. (also how cool is it with him and the big numbers?)
2. Rodney in season one still makes me want to gouge out my eyeballs with a cheesegrater and/or stab my eardrums with my crochet hook.
3. In The Siege part 1, when Telya punches Bates I do believe I was chanting: DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!!
4. There needed to be many many more scenes of Teyla and Sheppard sparring... cuz so hawt and pretty.
5. I keep thinking 'I can't wait for Ronon to show up' (which I realize is not until the next season but still... he's the other half of my OTP (Sheppard/Ronon) for this show.)Originally posted at http://kazbaby.dreamwidth.org/773730.html. You can comment there using OpenID.| comments