Instead of going to bed like I was intending I:
- fixed avenuepotter
's iPod Shuffle thingy. Couldn't do a thing about the headphone part though so the sound is for crap, but at least it plays music now.
- worked some more on gigerisgod
's beta (jesus I need to finish that!)
- uploaded 41 songs (my writing remix) to the iPod Shuffle
- wondered how insane I am for trying to write an original story that's Blade Runnerish when I have never actually watched the movie. (bad luck on getting to watch it)
- put a load of laundry on to wash
- mopped the kitchen floor with the worlds worst mop. Seriously, using paper towels and mean green would have been better.
- threw Yoda outside for a while as a punishment for snapping at avenuepotter
's cat Smaug.
- aired out the house after determining that I am indeed allergic to avenuepotter
's incense after I lit up a stick and went into a sneezing fit.
- wrote two sentences of Mitchell fic and ditched it because I'm chicken to write SG-1
- am now reading Sheppard/Mitchell slash
- just now started to yawn and am debating on whether or not to go to actually go to bed
ETA: to fix typo that was proof I should not post when I've stayed up that long.